The health and safety of Links Hall’s community – our staff, artists, volunteers and patrons – is our top priority. In response to the new mandate for social distancing, we are cancelling all performances and events at our theater through the end of our season, June 2020. The office will be working remotely until further notice. If you have questions about rehearsals and other bookings contact: email@example.com
We will continue to evaluate future programming in light of recommendations from public health and government officials, and will keep you updated on any further changes.
We are as disappointed as you are by this news. If you currently hold tickets for any of these upcoming performances, we hope you will consider converting your ticket into a donation. This will help the artists and Links Hall weather the economic impact of these cancellations. If you would prefer a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be processed within two weeks. Our team will get back to you as soon as they can.
SUPPORTING ART AND ARTISTS
For four decades, Links Hall has served Chicago artists as an incubator and launchpad. While our programming may be paused, our mission to serve them and you, our community, continues.
Here are a few ways you can help artists and arts organizations that are so integral to our community:
- Stay informed. If you have plans to attend an arts and cultural activity, check that organization’s social media and website for updates and communications.
- If you are at greater risk of illness or feel uncomfortable attending events, please follow public health guidelines.
- If you choose to stay home from arts and cultural events that you previously purchased tickets for, consider donating your unused ticket back to the organization. Transferring your ticket purchase to a donation supports arts organizations and artists they support in an uncertain time.
- Share a message of support on social media.
- Consider making a gift to arts organizations that are important to you-these new restrictions will impact many more institutions than just Links Hall. Now more than ever, the performing arts institutions in this city need you!
Thank you for your ongoing support. We look forward to seeing you back at Links Hall very soon.